Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Museum Of Wasted Days

Help! I'm in a place
There's no way out
In this trash of waste
Where the devil is so proud

It's a prison of the mind
A locker without a key
A torture of sadistic kind
And it's not Alcatraz By See

You wanna know where I am?
I'm in a museum you know
The wasted days scam
Where parents steal the show

If you ever need advice
A workshop in wasting days
Or being ridiculous whines
Come over to our place

Seek no emergency exit
They're there to kill
There is no Harley rescue kit
For the damned by will

Let's take a look will you
In the closet or under the paint
Take your time honey
There you will find my remains

Under glass or in the oven
If they show me for free
Please forbid witch coven
I'm catholic you see

I'm in the museum forever
It's just some building club
I wasted yesterday's endeavour
I was a little outta luck!

Let me breath from my ashes now
Let us all be in false peace
Slaughter the sacred holy cow
For the new artist heavenly feast

Yeah yeah yesterday's in a museum
Tomorrow is far too unrealistic
But anyway I hope I will come
Come back to find new galaxies

Caught in a museum 
Caught in a nightmare
Caught in a museum
Caught in a... box

© GdJ

No comments:

Post a Comment